Saturday January 14, 2006
The most important stage of my (as yet non-existent) master plan for turning this blog into a media powerhouse is figuring out exactly what sort of products my audience of literally dozens of faithful readers tends to buy. I recently discovered that Amazon's search engine Alexa provides exactly that information, and I thought I'd share it with you. Can you stand the excitement?
Without further ado, then, the six products (scroll down) that people who are interested in this blog also [sic] bought:
- Styrian Pumpkin Seed Oil by Austria's Finest
- The Heartland Collection: A Sampler of Whole Grain... by The Baker's Hearth
- The Elite (Pumpkin Seed Oil, Black Truffle Oil, Ba... by Arnabal Int'l
- Die Fledermaus ~ Johann II Strauss
- Handel - Messiah / Vyvyan · Sinclair · Vickers · T... ~ George Frideric Handel
- The Psalms of David from Kings Choir of Kings Coll... ~ Sir Joseph Barnby
Um...OK, then. Now that I have this information, Phase One is complete. All that remains is Phase Three: profit!
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Product Placement:
OK, I know that *I* haven't bought any of those things. Fess up, you gourmet cooks and classical music afficianados!
Posted by: The Wife at Jan 15, 2006 3:51:26 PM
I will confess to listening to classical music, but I am not now, nor have I ever been a buyer of pumpkin seed oil.
Die Fledermaus makes me think of The Tick's Deflater Mouse, which I was just having a discussion about this morning.
I don't know how Amazon knows these things, but I was glad to see some of my embarrassing online purchases no show up.